Pueblo, Colorado is a vacation destination that offers relaxation, fun, and education. With a variety of activities, Pueblo is sure to keep you busy.
Planning your Pueblo vacation doesn’t have to be stressful. You don’t have to spend a lot of time trying to find hotel deals; let us do that for you. We will find you the accommodations you want at a price you can afford.
Pueblo is home to some unique and exciting museums including the following:
- Rosemount Museum is a 37 room mansion house built in 1893. You can take a tour of the interior as well as the grounds.
- Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum includes the Weisbrod Museum and the International B-24 Memorial Museum and displays military aircraft.
- Buell Children’s Museum features hands-on educational exhibits for children to enjoy. Rated the second best children’s museum in the United States by Child Magazine, Buell Children’s Museum is an attraction you don’t want to miss.
- Steelworks Museum of Industry and Culture explains the history of steel production and coal mining in the Pueblo area.
- El Pueblo Museum contains history of Pueblo from prehistoric times to 1900, including unique artifacts.
The Nature and Raptor Center of Pueblo gives a history of the area and provides a natural habitat for a variety of plants and animals.
Spend an evening of cultural entertainment at the Sangre de Cristo Ballet Theatre.
Festival Fridays are held weekly at the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center. There you will find cocktails, food, and live music.
The Pueblo Zoo is home to over 400 animals. Stop by for an afternoon filled with educational entertainment.
For an evening of theatrical entertainment, visit the Impossible Playhouse or the Damon Runyon Repertory Theatre. You will find a variety of productions year round.
The Colorado State Fair is held annually in Pueblo. Enjoy food, games, rides, arts, and competitions.
Rock Canyon Swim Area has water slides, paddle boats, bumper boats, and swimming. Spend a day enjoying some cool refreshment.
At Lake Pueblo State Park you can enjoy fishing, boating, and swimming in the great outdoors.
Night life in Pueblo includes bars, dance clubs, night clubs, and restaurants. You are sure to find the food and entertainment you are looking for in Pueblo.
To get around in Pueblo, take a bus, taxi, or rental car.
Your Pueblo vacation awaits. Start planning your vacation today by letting us find you the very best hotel deals out there; you will be glad you did!